Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blizzard

Today it snowed, really snowed! It was wonderful. I pretty much sat on my bed all day watching the snow fall out the window. After there was about an inch on the ground Bry comes into my room and says "come on guys!" So we head out to the snow behind Emilie Hall (thats our dorms) and play around in the snow, no jackets, just short sleeves and hats. It was freezing, but our snow angels looked pretty legit. Then after dinner and defrosting a bit we put on our jackets and went out and sledded down the big hill right outside our dorm. Needless to say we were pretty much covered in the white powdery goodness by the end of that. Also, I tried taking Courtney down in the snow and instead went down myself and got white-washed by this guy, Ian. It was hard to breathe with all the snow in my face and me laughing so hard. After that I tried again and finally Bry and I got Courtney down in the snow, she wasnt so happy, but we all laughed pretty hard. In all pretty good day in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment