Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pill Man

As many have read on my facebook there is a man missing that we call pill man, no need to worry though, he isnt really missing. You see, this one day a couple months ago we were walking back to the dorms after lunch and we passed this old man who was walking his gray dog. As we passed he never looked up or anything and in his hand he was holding a pill container, the kind that has a slot for each day of the week. I looked back and I saw this old man throw his pills into the tree on the side of the sidewalk. Because of that we now call him pill man. We saw him several times since that, always throwing pills into the trees and one day I decided to go out and investigate. I walked to the tree I had seen him throw the pills in and all I saw was a squirrel eating whatever was there (the pills). However, in the last several weeks we have not seen pill man, and it is kind of sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment