Monday, September 20, 2010

The Roomie

Her name is Courtney and she is a Biology nursing major. Her and I get along quite well and she has learned my sarcastc humor. She doesnt leave the room much, but Im ok with that because then there is someone to hang out with when I feel like relaxing in my dorm. Everyone likes to give her crap because she goes to bed so early, its kind of funny. Ten o'clock and shes asleep. We like to blast music (Hey soul sister is probably our favorite) in our dorm and dance around all the time. Also, she tends to talk to herself a lot , then again so do I, but I can never really tell if shes talking to me. Best part is that her and I are both very clean people so our dorm is really nice and tidy. People stop by just to look at our room and tell us how clean it is, thats so strange to me. We also have class together, Biology, which is good because we study together. She is also my lab partner for biology lab, but is grossed out by the dissection so I have to do all the work. In all, the roomie situation is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment