Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swamped

I leave tomorrow to go home for Spring Break. I have been super swamped with homework. Before I leave tomorrow I have to get through three classes (Im skipping one to leave), a test in Biology, a and a practical in Biology Lab (test pretty much). Its been a bit stressful getting everyhting done. I am working on a five page research paper in Biology and should get started on my ten page research paper thats due at the end of the semester in Forensic Science, but I have a week of nothing at home to get started on that. Not to mention I have to find two different science books to do book reviews on. Anywyas, its been a little hectic in my head, I feeli like I am going to forget to do something. I have sticky notes all over my room to remind me. I can do this, just need to focus and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment