Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Break

After a five hour delay at the Great Falls airport on December 10, 2010, I finally made it home. I had a great break being home and getting to see everyone. It wasnt really an eventful break, i would say, but there were some good times. For Christmas I got new onsie pajamas and a new laptop (which was much needed and Im quite happy about). For new years I went to a friends house and dinner (wasnt really anything special). I also house sat while i was home for ten days, well it was more like dog sitting, but same thing. I only managed to work one day (Christmas Eve) which wasnt ideal, for my parents or I, but I suppose that one day is better than none at all. In all I was happy to be home and hang out with everyone and be in good ol' Washington again. Two months and I will return for Spring Break, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment