Monday, September 6, 2010

Favorite Class

What is my favorite class, you might ask? Well my favorite class is Biology Lab. What's so special about this class? Well for this class we meet once a week for two hours and dissect. Last week we dissected a crayfish and a clam. The clam was kind of lame, however, because all you do is open the shell and stare at the clam. The crayfish, on the other hand, was kind of cool. We had do cut through the shell and figure out all the different parts. Next, we are dissecting a worm and a grasshopper. Those don't sound so fun to me, but it doesn't matter as long as I get to dissect. During the course of this semester we will dissect many different things, including a starfish, a frog, a fetal pig, and several other creatures. This class may be my favorite, but at the same time it is going to be my hardest class. I will have to work really hard to memorize and understand the parts of each creature inside and out for all of our practicals. That shouldnt be too hard as long as I draw accurate sketches of everything I see from each dissection. I can't wait for all the dissections we will be doing this semester, it is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment